Madison has been training diversely in Dance for the past 15 years, completing 11 years in regional dance competitions.
At the age of 15, Madison discovered her passion for teaching children, and bridging the choreography from classroom to stage. Madison initiated her education by successfully completing the Assistant Teacher’s program with ADAPT and has recently completed her first year ADAPT teachers training. Madison has been teaching for three years now and loves creating choreography at the recreational and competitive levels. She has also completed numerous exams with RAD, and the BATD ballet, tap, jazz exams. Over the years Madison has discovered her passion for Tap, Musical theatre and Contemporary dance, and hopes to share the love of dance with future generations to come.
Styles, Training & Levels
- 15 years diverse training in Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, Musical Theatre, Hip Hop, Ballet and Pointe.
- 11 years competitive
- Teaching for 3 years
- Completed RAD ballet exams and BATD in ballet, tap, jazz
- Completed assistant teachers course ADAPT
- Completed 1st year ADAPT teachers training
- Choreography at recreational and competitive levels
- Fluently bilingual French/English